Shay-lon, from fitness9555.wordpress.com, nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks so much Shay-lon!! I really appreciate it 🙂
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
My answers to the questions Shay-lon gave me:
- What is one strength and one weakness you have? One strength would be that I find it easy to empathize with others and see where they are coming from. A weakness that goes along with that strength though is that I can be too much of a people-pleaser, changing myself just to make others happy.
- How long have you been blogging? I have messed around with blogging here and there for a couple of years, but I’ve been blogging more officially and regularly since May 25th, 2016.
- Favorite holiday? Easter. I love the time of year, and the celebration of Jesus’ resurrection from the dead.
- What is one fear you have? I’m afraid of hurting people, which can be both a good and a bad thing.
- Do you stretch before and after your workout? I do dynamic stretching to warm up before my workout, and static stretching at the end.
- Favorite exercise? Hmm, it’s hard to choose one. I think my favorite at the moment is the push press. I’ve used this exercise a lot lately to increase my upper body power and strength.
- Do you meal plan? Yes, I usually try to plan my meals each day.
- How do you spend your Saturday nights? I like to spend Saturday nights just chilling. I usually listen to music, and if I have time I might do a relaxing stretching routine, just to take a break and refresh myself after working all week.
- Do you use any fitness apps, if so, which ones? I actually don’t have a smartphone at the moment, but once I get one I’m sure I will use fitness apps.
- Do you prefer free weights or machines? Definitely free weights. I like how they give your joints more freedom to move as opposed to having a set path for the joints to follow.
- Talk about one childhood memory that means the most to you. I can’t really think of one in particular, but some of my favorite times were spent hiking up at Lake Superior with my family.
I loved answering these questions, Shay-lon! 🙂
And last, but not least, my nominees (drumroll please):
Questions to my nominees:
- If you could spend a year anywhere on earth, where would it be?
- What do you love most about your life right now?
- What is your favorite healthy meal?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Who do you most respect and/or want to be like (living or dead)?
- Do you listen to music while you work out? If so, what style?
- What is your favorite smell?
- When you have a bad day, what cheers you up?
- What is an obstacle you have personally overcome in your life?
- Do you have any pets?
- What instrument would you play, if you could play anything?
Until next time,