Health coaching is a growing industry that has helped many people transform their lifestyles into a picture of health and vitality. (If you aren’t familiar with what health coaching has to offer, check out this page on my website to see exactly what my coaching packages entail.)
If you aren’t sure if health coaching is right for you, here are 5 signs it might be just what you need:
(1. Your lack of motivation keeps you from making healthy changes to your current lifestyle.
It is a lot easier to get started on a workout program or meal plan than to follow it through to the finish. Why? Because once the initial excitement and motivation wear off, it’s not easy to make yourself do something you don’t want to do. That’s where a health coach is a huge help. We love motivating and inspiring our clients to keep keepin’ on. How awesome would it be if you had your own personal cheerleader?!
(2. You struggle to keep yourself accountable when you fail.
We all fail sometimes. There will be days when you miss a workout, or eat more junk food than you should, or don’t follow your doctor’s orders to the letter. It is crucial that you don’t let your failure put a complete halt on your progress. If you’ve ever started a health program only to quit halfway through, you know that it just makes it that much harder to get back on the right track next time. What if you had a coach who would be there to hold you accountable and help keep you from quitting altogether?
(3. You are confused by all the latest health and fitness trends and aren’t sure where to start.
Join the club! There is a ridiculous amount of conflicting information out there about healthy living, which is just downright confusing and discouraging. It makes it seem nearly impossible to choose the best path. A health coach is someone who has been there, done that. So even though we aren’t doctors or nutrition experts per se, there are some basic healthy living principles that most health professionals agree on, and we would love to get you started on the right track. Why not save yourself from all the trial and error of figuring out everything on your own? Transforming your lifestyle doesn’t have to be a complicated mess. There are simple things you can do (without fear of doing yourself more harm than good) that have the potential to make a huge difference in your overall health and fitness.
(4. You don’t have anyone in your life who will support your commitment to health and fitness.
Support is vital for every area of your life, not just health and fitness. Think of how much better it is to walk through tough times with people by your side who love and care about you, versus going it alone. The same principal applies to transforming your lifestyle. You don’t have to do it alone. I think a lot of people feel bad because they think they should be able to get their life together on their own, and that simply isn’t true. There are some individuals who are very self-motivated and have the talent of pushing themselves on the right track, but if that’s not you, there is nothing wrong with that. A health coach is someone who supports you in every way you need to reach your goals and become the best version of you.
Are you ready to give health coaching a try? Below is an overview of one of the coaching packages I offer for just $99 per month. If you aren’t sure if it is right for you, feel free to contact me for a free consultation!
FIERCE – ($99 per month)
This program is an all-in-one plan that can help you achieve a wide variety of goals.
Are you looking to lose weight? Get stronger? Learn better ways to deal with stress? Improve your eating habits?
FIERCE can help with all the above, and more!
With this package, you will receive:
- Insurgent Fitness – A unique, non-traditional workout program I created that utilizes three, inexpensive pieces of workout equipment to help you become the fittest version of yourself! To learn more about why I chose these three pieces of equipment, check out this post.
- 1-on-1 coaching – You can choose to take advantage of one or two 1 hour coaching sessions per week via live chat. This is where we address any struggles you may be having, and/or work on other areas of your life that may need improvement (diet, stress relief, etc.).
- Unlimited email support – You can email me anytime about anything and I will get back to you within 24 hours (usually a lot sooner).
To learn about my other coaching packages, click HERE!