A huge thank you to https://fitness9555.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award!! I really appreciate it! Readers, please check out her blog and YouTube channel, she is an awesome person with great content about health and fitness.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started this blog in 2016 because I am passionate about health and fitness, and it’s my dream to make a living helping women become the best versions of themselves. I cover a wide range of topics – from the benefits of unconventional types of exercise, to natural remedies for common ailments, to stress management, and much more. I hope to expand my horizons a bit in the near future by writing ebooks and creating workout videos (and possibly vlogs if I have enough interest) on YouTube.
I recently started offering personalized, one on one health coaching packages for my clients. Check out this page on my website or contact me for a free consultation to find the right fit for you!
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Don’t try to mimic someone else, be you. Your readers will be more drawn to you if your unique personality shines through your writing. To put it bluntly, if you are just like all the rest and trying to fit into the crowd, you will be forgettable. Stand out and be 100% yourself.
- Make your posts visually appealing. When a new reader stumbles onto your blog, they will be much more likely to stay if your posts are as alluring as possible. One way to enhance your posts is to make good use of high quality images. After all, a post with pictures that help capture the essence of your writing will be a lot more attractive than bunch of boring paragraphs stacked on top of each other. If you don’t decide to incorporate many pictures, at least try to make each post as visually attractive as possible, from the spacing between paragraphs to the font and colors you choose.
Here are the 15 bloggers that I have nominated: