Have you ever thought about working with a health coach? There are plenty of reasons to do it – a coach is one of the most effective tools to help you reach your unique goals. We can act as an accountability partner, guide, personal cheerleader, and so much more to make sure you find and stay on the right track.
Whatever is holding you back, whether it’s the cost of coaching (often ~$100 per month), fears of failing (especially if you’ve tried and failed a program or diet before), of feeling like hiring a coach just isn’t worth it, you might want to take advantage of the opportunity below.
For a limited time, I am offering 2 months of health coaching for $50 per month, to the first 10 women who sign up. That is an extremely low rate for something valued at over $100 per month. You aren’t obligated to continue with coaching after the 2 months are over, so you really have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Here is a sample of what I offer as your health coach:
- Personalized Workouts – I can write you a workout plan according to your personality and fitness goals. I will never send you a boring, 1-hour-on-the-treadmill type workout (unless that’s what you want). I specialize in creating fun and challenging workouts that help you achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
- Fun (really) Diet – I’ll be honest with you – I think diets are ridiculous. Who wants to spend all their time counting calories and saying no to foods they love? Sounds like misery to me. My healthy eating plan focuses less on taking foods out of your diet, and more on adding the most nutrient rich foods into your meals, according to your needs and goals. It’s about transforming your lifestyle and loving it, not being miserable for a few months just to shed a few pounds.
- Lose Weight – If you are looking to lose weight, I can help you get there through fun workouts and delicious meals. Sound crazy? I promise it’s possible – the myth that living a healthy lifestyle is miserable is a downright lie.
- Build Muscle – If you are a woman trying to add some lean muscle, good for you! Too many women shy away from this idea, thinking that strength training will make them bulky or masculine. Ladies, we simply don’t have the hormones needed to build that kind of muscle. What you will find is that strength training is the most effective way to lose weight, define curves, and give yourself confidence in your own body’s abilities.
- Miscellaneous – If you have a different goal, such as stress relief or increased flexibility, or if you are interested in trying a different type of training (such as barre or pilates), I can work with you on any of those. As your coach, my goal is to help you, help yourself, no matter what your goals are. Most of the time people already have an idea of what they need to be doing, they just need a push in the right direction, someone to help them clarify their needs and goals, and support and guidance along the way.
What sets me apart as a coach:
- I want you to have fun. No miserable diets or workouts.
- I’m results-oriented. You will be setting and crushing short term goals frequently, instead of having to wait 3 months to reach a huge goal.
- I love to help women discover the joys of weightlifting.
- You will never be bored. I believe variety is very important when it comes to workouts, so I love incorporating unusual types of training, such as kettlebells, barre, pilates, and kickboxing.
- I will help you, help yourself, not give you orders and advice. My goal is to get you to the point where you no longer need me, because you can be your own coach.
Please Contact Me if you are at all interested, since my offer of 50% off will only last for a limited time.