I’m honored to have been nominated for this award by Shaylon of https://fitness9555.wordpress.com/. Thank you! I appreciate it, awards are always a fun motivator to keep blogging. I especially like this award because versatility is something I’ve been trying hard to incorporate into my blog of late. So thanks again, Shay 🙂 [Readers, if you aren’t familiar with her blog or YouTube channel please go check her out. Only takes a minute and will be worth your time, I promise. She has lots of great health and fitness stuff to offer.]
Anyway, on to the award.
- Nominees – If you’ve been nominated for this award, you’ve already won. Yay!!
- Write and publish a blog post thanking and linking back to the person who nominated you.
- List seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other blogs that you follow and believe deserve recognition for their hard work. Let them know you nominated them.
7 random facts about me:
- I’m a huge softie for homeless and abused animals.
- I don’t think I could live without music.
- I’ve recently become obsessed with creating chalk art.
- I work at a dementia care facility.
- As of this week I joined the BeachBody coaching team.
- I think homemade chicken alfredo is heaven on earth.
- I’ve never seen the ocean in person.
Bloggers I nominate:
Please take a minute to check out these amazing blogs and show support!