health and fitness, health hacks, Healthy Eating, Uncategorized

80/20 Eating Plan

Some of you may have heard of the 80/20 "diet" plan. The basic idea is to eat healthy, wholesome foods 80% of the time, and allow yourself treats for the other 20%. Now I'm not a big fan of dieting - when it means obsessing over calories and completely cutting certain foods out of your… Continue reading 80/20 Eating Plan